Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Forum Rules Updated
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Forum Rules Updated
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Forum Rules Updated 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 29
There has been an addendum to the forum rules concerning the use of the Karma Feature. I've included the new rule in this post and request that anyone who wants to review the site rules in their entirety to please follow the rules link. If there are any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll be happy to clarify.

MoxyMikki
Forum Administrator
6/23/2011

Karma Feature: Karma points are not a method of punishment or reprimand therefore, negative Karma will not be tolerated on the forum. As for awarding Karma points, this should be done in a way to support members or as a reward for hard work. When you give karma, it should be done with frugality in order to maintain the value of its reception. As a rule of thumb, one or two points for any occasion should be sufficient and thus shouldn’t be exceeded. Inversely, using Karma as a bribe or giving it away frivolously is not an acceptable use of the Karma feature. And demands for Karma are likewise, forbidden. Acceptable uses for positive karma include: rewards for challenges, rewards for a particularly enjoyable comments and posts, rewards for assistance (i.e. fanfiction search, etc).
http://www.dokuga.com/rules

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Forum Rules Updated 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 29
Everyone, please note that there have been some changes made to the Rules, concerning the forums. Please take a look. For your convenience I've posted the addendum below. If there are any questions or concerns, please speak to me or another admin about it in a Private Message If any questions or issues have been brought to light that will benefit the enitre community to have addressed, I or another administrator, will be sure to post it here for everyone.

m. Forum Signature. Everyone is welcome to personalize their forum signature. Signatures must be appropriate for all age viewership, and anything which doesn't meet this requirement will be removed as found. Signatures are to be used for self-promotion and site related content, they are NOT to be used for solicitation and commercial advertisement. We also ask that our members use discretion with the length of their signatures, as lengthy signatures clog up the forums. Please limit image signatures to no more than two images and no more than 450x125 each in size. If there are questions about what content is appropriate or permitted, members are asked to contact an administrator with their questions, prior to posting. Failure to follow these rules will result in banner or signature removal, with the option to resubmit once you have discussed your banner or signature removal with an administrator. It will be YOUR responsibility to approach an administrator to have your banner approved if you find it has been removed.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.