Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Free Art for Practice - Closed.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Free Art for Practice - Closed.
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Free Art for Practice - Closed. 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 57
This art request thread is officially closed due to lack of interest after a week of being open. Only the wonderful Kedakumi requested. Yoichi will be drawn and completed as promised.

Only Art Slot - Kedakumi - OC Yoichi - Not Started Yet.

Thanks

~ Pyre

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/01/12 23:29 By Pyre.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Free Art for Practice - Headshots Only. 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 56
You did Cupid and I love him (and the looks I get when people see me wallpaper )

How about another OC of mine from While You Still Think You Know Everything

Character: Yoichi

Species: Possessed Human

Description: From Chapter 24 She noticed the high tail of hair worn on his head and the fine clothing and armor he wore. She noticed the two swords at his side, yet none of these kept her attention off the long strand of black beads that he wore doubled around his neck. The beads varied in size and were separated occasionally by sharp animal teeth. The dark taint that surrounded these beads made her skin crawl. “We are called Lord Yoichi.” He continued, while reaching for her. “But you may call us Legion.” He smirked. “For we are many.”

Suddenly her power flared and a small barrier appeared around the otherwise helpless priestess.

A frown crossed man's features as he pulled his hand back. “We are impressed priestess.” He stated looking over the light pink dome. “Despite the spell we have prepared, you were still able to draw your energy.” He gave another smirk, taking his eyes away from her and to Takeshi's unmoving form. “No matter. You were not whom we came for. However...” He looked back to her, his dark eyes taking her in.

He noticed her eyes flickering to his necklace, lifting a portion of the heavy strand, he held it in front of her. “Magnificent, isn't it?” he asked. “The bones of pigs, separated by the teeth of crocodiles...”

If you have other questions about his description, just let me know. I left a lot of details out for the reader to insert from their own imagination.

Facial Expression: A Naraku kinda smile.... the cat that ate the canary kinda smirk

References (If Any): Nope. Have fun with it.

If you could, that would be great. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Logged Logged

None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Free Art for Practice - CLOSED 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 57
Heya,

Kedakumi. Ooh! A possessed human? Love it. I did! Cupid was so much fun too. I like the idea of this Yoichi too. You're up first.

Although after a week, LOL, it looks like no one else wants free art.

XD.

N.P.

I guess this will be the last request drive I do.

Will close requests off now.

Thanks at least to Kedakumi for requesting.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/07/14 22:27 By Pyre.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.