Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
** FREEBIES FOR ANIMATORS!! ***
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: ** FREEBIES FOR ANIMATORS!! ***
Terri-tots
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
** FREEBIES FOR ANIMATORS!! *** 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 16
Alright guys, I don't know how long this deal will be going on, but I went through the process BEFORE posting here to make sure it is legit.

And OMG is it.

DAZ 3D **FOR FREE**

It is pretty much a character generator of kinds, and what little I have seen of it, it looks fun. If nothing more than to get some rough ideas for your characters.

NOW-- You HAVE to make an account, and you HAVE to get their newsletter (it is at the bottom of the registration. Don't worry, that is free also. You can just trash can it for all they care.) You then go to the link I will provide, select ANY of the free programs and add to your cart. Checkout, and since it doesn't cost anything THEY WILL NOT ask for a credit card or personal information of ANY kind. When the item is free, it tells you that the items are available for DL on your profile.

That is all there is to it. MAC AND PC!!!

DAZ Studio 4 Pro ($430 retail) now Free
Bryce 7 Pro ($250 retail)now Free
Hexagon 2.5 ($150 retail) now Free

www.daz3d.com/i/3d-models/all-products-promotions?cat=1068

THIS IS A PROMOTION!! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG IT'LL LAST!!!

P.S. They with E-MAIL you the product key. This is a digital DL, so it'll take a little time and space on your hard drive.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/02/02 08:55 By Terri Delgado.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.