Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Faehime's "I SPY" CHALLENGE
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Faehime's "I SPY" CHALLENGE
FaeHime
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Faehime's "I SPY" CHALLENGE 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
I recently posted a new picture that is basically a collage of a ton of my line-art all scrambled together! And now, I challenge you, Dokuga's finest, to participate in the first FanArt I SPY!!!

If you decide to play, you will need to download the image and circle everything from the first column and submit it in this thread! Then, for those of you who are gluttons for punishment, in your description of the piece write down the answers to the Extreme Spy Search! Or somehow cram it into the picture~ however you want to do it, but I'd love to see if anyone can actually correctly answer all the trivia and find all the easter eggs XD So, here's what you need to look for...

CAN YOU...:

Find Kirara?
Find BOTH Rin's?
Count the Number of eyeglasses in the picture?
Find the heart?
Find the cucumber?
Find the potatoes?
Find both wigs?
Find the letter?
Find the 3-leaf clover?
Find the japanese fan?
Find all 3 bags?

EXTREME SPY SEARCH:

FIND and NAME all the deviant chibi's?
COUNT all the Sesshomaru's?
COUNT all the Kagome's?
FIND and COUNT all the Faehime's?
COUNT and NAME all the characters in the image?
NAME all the pieces in the image?
NAME all the fanfictions shown?

Some of the answers might take a little hunting on your part, and you will need to go to my deviantart page to find some of the answers. Faehime's deviantArt Page

Participants have from today til May 23rd to submit their findings. Winners who complete only the first column with get an "I SPY" Button, and those who complete the full challenge will receive an "I Completed Faehime's I SPY Challenge" Banner after the challenge officially ends.

Image can be found here and here!

NOW GO FORTH AND HAVE FUN STRAINING YOUR EYES!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Silence-Midnight
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Faehime's "I SPY" CHALLENGE 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 83
Alright, i stumpled upon this challenge and i wondered if somebody has participated in it? Or can i participat now?

Ps.: Holy moly that Picture is WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.