Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A Dokugasona
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A Dokugasona
Moonlight Huntress
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A Dokugasona 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello, well I've been browsing through Dokuga on and off for a few years and I finally decided to make an account and begin writing. However I noticed all of the amazing and beautiful Dokugasons people have and I would love one. However since I am a college student struggling for money to pay for college with books and materials I have no money to pay for one.

I also have absolutely no drawing abilities whatsoever. I am hoping someone will find it in themselves to be kind enough to help me out by drawing me one for free I already know what I want it to look like and everything. I just need an artist to bring it to life.

If anyone if interested please message me. And while I can't pay you, I would at least give you karma point ^.^ Message me anyone who's interested.

Thank you !

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:A Dokugasona 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 95
Hey Moonlight!
Although I am not a great artist...If you would like...I can try my best to bring your idea to life. It can also be for fun (don't have to use). PM a description of what you would like and I could give it a try?
You can also try out the forum game "Draw the Dokugasona above you". That's how I got my dokugasona!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.