Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Midnight Twelve-a novel and update by Hairann
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The Midnight Twelve-a novel and update by Hairann
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The Midnight Twelve-a novel and update by Hairann 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
As I'm sure some of you have noticed, I haven't been on here much lately and have only updated and completed Fangs Master in the last couple of years. I will complete my other open stories in time, however, I have switched my focus to my original novels.

Which is what brings me here today, my debut novel, The Midnight Twelve, is now available for pre-order! It is a reworking of my unfinished work Wanted dead or alive, which did actually have a small Kagome/Sesshoumaru pairing . But I've edited and rewritten the story so much you probably wouldn't recognize it anymore lol.

This story is for 18+ only The Midnight Twelve by Hairann. If you pre-order you can get it three days early, otherwise, it will be available May 27th.

I will update this post if I get any further links of where to buy it .

Hairann

Edit: The Midnight Twelve is now available on online stores such as Amazon and Barnes and Noble. It also has a Goodreads page

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/05/25 15:35 By Hairann. Reason: Available online

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.