Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Something light.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Something light.
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Something light. 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 76
I have all of tomorrow off, so I was looking for something to read. Preferably something light, not to heavy with the dark moods and such. I don't really know though.

Must be:

Complete

That's about it. I don't mind one-shots, collections, or chapter stories. The rating doesn't matter to me, preferably Teen or higher though. Thanks in advance.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Something light. 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
Pint sized! by GreyEcho Reviews
What happens when Kagome comes across a annoyed and very small Sesshoumaru? Chaos of course.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Humor, Romance
Updated: 09-18-12 - Created: 09-09-08 Chapters: 11

While You Still Think You Know Everything by KEdakumi Reviews
Years have passed since her first love had been gone, wondering into her future, she met a boy that would lead her to a new enemy, a new love and a new life. (Written for insomniac_amy's Tou-sama Challenge)
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Drama, Friendship, Humor, Romance
Updated: 07-23-12 - Created: 07-10-12 Chapters: 38

Grandkids on Demand by kashi Reviews
Tired of dealing with stubborn sons and daughters who don’t want to find that special someone in life? Are you a parent who’s sick of waiting for the pitter patter of little feet? Well Grandkids on Demand is the place to go. -Pure Crack Fic!
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Humor, Romance
Updated: 03-08-12 - Created: 06-14-09 Chapters: 24

Bewitched by dianne Reviews
A strange kitsune aproaches Sesshomaru and promises to give the lord of the west what he most desires, to bad it didnt go like he thought it would. *COMPLETE*
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance
Updated: 03-03-12 - Created: 12-21-11 Chapters: 13

A Curse of Lust by Squash Reviews
A lusty curse leaves the females in Inuyasha's group running for their lives...and towards their destiny! CHAPTER 6 REVISED!!!
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Dark, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Humor, Romance, Tragedy
Updated: 11-11-11 - Created: 01-14-11 Chapters: 9

In Death, Trust Me, as You Didn't in Life by Kanna37 Reviews
Two people, separated by death, then reunited by the same, find that the old saying 'Death is only the Beginning', is true. A love story told across the boundaries of death and time - and one that conquered both. Dedicated to TruGemini - Happy Birthday, love! Winner of 13 awards including 1st Place Best Act/Adv, 2nd Place Best Kagome Portrayal 3rd Quarter 2010, 1st Best Romance 1st Quarter 2011, and 2nd Best Action/Adventure IYFG for 2nd Quarter 2011.
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Humor, Romance
Updated: 11-05-11 - Created: 10-26-09 Chapters: 78

Insanity is Hereditary… by Danyealle-sama Reviews
COMPLETE-In yet another effort to get Tetsusaiga, Sesshomaru plans to hold Kagome hostage after coming across her while she’s alone. However, Mother Nature has other plans for the daiyoukai, ending up putting him in debt to the miko, much to his chagrin. From that twist of fate comes a very interesting ride for both of them that leads to an ending neither could have ever predicted.
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Drama, Friendship, Humor, Romance
Updated: 10-12-11 - Created: 01-14-11 Chapters: 17

Unexpected Perspective by Azure Reviews
An unusual injury inflicted by an extraordinary weapon leaves Sesshomaru and Kagome with a strange predicament. Now Kagome has to learn how to act like a proper taiyoukai and Sessshomaru has to learn how to be a miko! *Written for Dokuga_contest's Damsel In Distress Challenge and entered in Sugar0o's genderbender challenge* Nominated for 1st Quarter 2011 Best Action/Adventure!
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Friendship, Humor, Romance
Updated: 04-24-11 - Created: 04-15-11 Chapters: 10

Blessed by gods by summerbirdy Reviews
Our favourite timetravelling miko and her group are meeting shichifukujin, seven gods of good fortune. COMPLETE.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama, Humor
Updated: 03-27-11 - Created: 02-13-11 Chapters: 7

Letters by Angelic Memories Reviews
Rin wants a mother to care for her but she doesn’t like the women her father sometimes brings home. She takes control of the situations and searches for a woman she wants to be her new mother. The best way to do that is to... steal a letter? *Rated for Later Chapters*
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Dark, Humor, Romance, Tragedy
Updated: 11-09-10 - Created: 08-15-08 Chapters: 20

Rossetti's Romeo by FourShotChild Reviews
After years of watching from afar, Kagome decides to express her true feelings for Sesshomaru through secretive tokens of friendship and love. Response to Sugar0o’s Love Letters Challenge.
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Friendship, Humor, Romance
Updated: 10-31-10 - Created: 07-12-10 Chapters: 6

The Miko Jumped Over the Moon by Aimee Blue Reviews
Responses to the Child's Play prompts on LJ. Inuyasha gets cursed, leaving Sesshoumaru and Kagome to deal with the consequences.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Humor, Romance
Updated: 04-04-10 - Created: 01-24-10 Chapters: 9

Rin's Christmas Wish by Sophie Reviews
Seven days before Christmas Rin decide to take fate in her hands and grant herself perfect gift. Will she succeed?
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama, Friendship, Humor, Romance
Updated: 03-13-10 - Created: 11-29-09 Chapters: 8

Under The Willow Tree by Andi Reviews
Kagome's still struggling to get over her relationship with Inuyasha even though it's been 3 years. As it happens, things start to go her way, but she doesn't know it.
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama, Humor, Romance
Updated: 06-20-09 - Created: 06-11-09 Chapters: 9

The Devil's Advocate by nautical_paramour Reviews
Sesshomaru sells his soul to the devil -- the devil-in-training that is -- Kagome. He gets seven wishes in exchange, but he can't help but wonder who is getting the better end of the deal? Naughtiness and hilarity ensue. Loosely based after the movie Bedazzled. *Now Contains Lemon* FINALLY COMPLETE! YAY!!
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Drama, Erotica, Humor, Kink, Romance
Updated: 03-15-09 - Created: 06-21-08 Chapters: 9

Wrong Number by Oroyukae Reviews
Sesshoumaru becomes the receiver of some very interesting night time phone calls on his cell from an extremely amorous unknown caller. [COMPLETED ]
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Erotica, Humor, Kink, Romance
Updated: 02-28-09 - Created: 01-20-09 Chapters: 38

Past Transgressions by Oroyukae Reviews
He had been young and made mistakes but they were in the past and had no bearing on the present, especially not where she was concerned. Why couldn't the past stay there and why should his foolish past choices cost him the one thing he desperately wanted and needed..her? {COMPLETE}
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Humor, Romance
Updated: 12-20-08 - Created: 11-21-08 Chapters: 22

Never Again by Fluffy Lady Reviews
**COMPLETE** Kagome is fed up with Inuyasha so she decides a little payback is in order. Taking the Tessaiga, she runs away. But, unwilling to go home for various reasons, where will she go?
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Angst, Humor, Romance
Updated: 10-20-08 - Created: 04-28-08 Chapters: 16

Check One: YES - NO- MAYBE by 4arrows Reviews
Sesshomaru is having problems relating to Kagome that he is interested in her. Where better to turn to for advice on dating modern women than Sota and television.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Humor
Updated: 05-19-08 - Created: 05-10-08 Chapters: 9

those are all the fics on my favorites list that are marked as "humor" i figured it was as close to LIGHT as it might get :3

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
dianne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Something light. 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
Is it weird that I was super excited about be recommended by r0o?
Because I was! I even did a girly squeal to my roommate!(who was very confused...XD)

Logged Logged

Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Something light. 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 76
dianne wrote:
Is it weird that I was super excited about be recommended by r0o?
Because I was! I even did a girly squeal to my roommate!(who was very confused...XD)

That might be a normal reaction considering it was r0o who recommended it.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.