Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Warrior Kagome
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Warrior Kagome
Amaya
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Warrior Kagome 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I get quite a few story ideas for fandoms I like, but I don't really have the writing skills to make a wonderful story. The ideas range from just, well, ideas, to specific scenes that feel like a story can be built around. So, I figured I could post the ideas here and see if anyone gets some inspiration from them.

This idea evolved from me wondering why Kagome never tried to build a stockpile of things from the future or trained with weapons (bow, sword, miko powers, or even martial arts) until it became this story summary.

The Kagome who disappeared with the Shikon no Tama is not the same Kagome who emerges from the Bone-Eater's Well three years later. That Kagome was an untrained girl.

This Kagome is a warrior.

Or:

Kagome can still feel the Well's power. It's not gone, just dormant. And she knows it will wake again.

This time, she'll be ready for it.

I imagine her going to school for field medicine and history while taking sword, archery, and wilderness survival lessons. (And learning how to make simply candies for Shippo! lol)

Hope someone likes the idea.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/08/10 13:37 By MikoAmaya. Reason: Grammar
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.