Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I dont remember much about it.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I dont remember much about it.
MoonlightSerenade
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I dont remember much about it. 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
I don't remember much about it. I'm pretty sure its set in modern times. I cant say for
sure if its takes place after Kagome's trips to the past or if it happened at all. All i can seem to remember is a pregnant Kagome sitting in the gardens of Sesshoumaru's manor reading a book when she goes into labor. I think Jaken freaks out but I'm not entirely sure about that. Any help would be great!

Thanks!

MoonlightSerenade

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Orrin
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I dont remember much about it. 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 13
do you remeber anything about other characters( was Inuyasha in the future with her or in modern times, but with someone else), Kagome's job in modern times, was she pregnant with twins or just one pup, was there a really big dog in the story (besides Sess)?????

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/01/05 01:32 By lady orrin.

When all else fails...read the directions.
MoonlightSerenade
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:I dont remember much about it. 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
Hmmm.... I think that Inuyasha might have been in the future too, but I am not entirely sure. Like i said I don't remember much, if it was just set in the future I'd imagine that all the original characters would be in it. But if you know of any stories that might sound like it I'd love to read them

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.