Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for fics
Luna Tenshi
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for fics 15 Years ago Karma: 4
Ok I know this is probably asking for a bit much, but I am actually looking for several stories. The first two discriptions I know for a fact are two seperate storeis, but the third, I fear may be a combination of one of more stories that my mind can't seem to seperate.

1. Kagome can see visions or has some sort of psychic abilities. They cause her to have violent visions and nightmares. Miroku is one of her only true friends. They do investigative work together. They first meet Sesshoumaru in his office or the boardroom because they are going to take on some sort of investigation. At some point they end up spending the night at his home, and while she is asleep she starts having violent visions and Sess climes into bed with her and it sooths her. there is some kinf of connection between them. I believe there's even mention about "the one" (hummmmm..... maybe i'm starting to combine stories again???? )

2. The title has the word Blood in it. Kagome has some weird silvery tattoos that are appearing on her body. She lives with her uncle who seems to be hiding a lot of secrets and her whole family was killed a long time ago. She's friends with Bank and Jax, they either own a club or work at one. One day she's at the club and all hell breaks loose someone starts to attack Kags because of her blood. Oh yeah.... Sess is a vampire and apparently he's been waiting for Kags (or atleast someone with her type of blood) for a long time.

Ok, last but not least, and like I said i have a feeling i may be confusing more than one story on this one.

3. Kagome has become a powerful deamon. The first people that she encounters are Sango and Miroku and she accepts them into her pack, making Sango her Beta. However she has to make Miroku submit and do so by humiliating him. At some point Inuyasha and Kikyo show up and are also admitted into the pack but not until Kagome punishes Inuyasha and forces him to also submit to her, she's even scarred markings into him almost like making him her slave in the process. (here's where i'm not sure if it's part of the same story) Kags become the lord of somewhere, Sess hears about her and starts to become intersted in her. After a run in with him and a brief battle, Sess finds himself attacked to her. Kags first heat is coming up and Sess is determined to be the one choosen. And then the rest of what i remember just gets even more disorganized. sorry.

I know it's much, but it's what happens since I read so much. I would really and truly appreciate any help with any one of these stories. Thanks.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
thirteenxwishes
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for fics 15 Years ago Karma: 4
I think the first sounds like it may be 'Visions' by Mujitsu - really good story, even if it isn't what you're looking for. ^^

www.fanfiction.net/s/3441711/1/Visions

Logged Logged
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for fics 15 Years ago Karma: 26
That first story could be Visions by Mujitsu. Here's the summary:

Sess/Kagome. Present AU. Rated for language, content, and adult situations (of which will be posted on other appropriate sites on authors profile.) One unique miko gifted with unusual visions. One powerful TaiYoukai, chosen against his will to be her Protector, her Chosen One. The two must come together to stop a new threat that will try to take away everything they've found in each other.

I'll try to have a look around for those other ones for you.

Edit: Dang, someone beat me to it... Oh well. *Grins* It's good to know that you can count on quite a few people here if you're ever looking for a story. I might start asking around for some of the stories I've lost...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/03/25 10:25 By Honey-Bee.
Jupe
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for fics 15 Years ago Karma: 28
Yeah, that's the first one all right. The second one is really familiar, as well... let me go check it out. I know exactly what fic you're talking about and I have a good idea of where to find it.

Logged Logged

Moo. We are a cow. Take us to China.
Jupe
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for fics 15 Years ago Karma: 28
Okay, the second one is Lifeblood by Hasu86, but it's not on this site. Her profile says that she deleted it. You can probably find it on Spark, but my computer is having a hissy fit and won't load Spark for me right now, or I'd find the link for you. |D

Logged Logged

Moo. We are a cow. Take us to China.
Angel
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for fics 15 Years ago Karma: 9
the last one is Valadium on AFF inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600093393
very good story

Logged Logged
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for fics 15 Years ago Karma: 26
Jupe wrote:
Okay, the second one is Lifeblood by Hasu86, but it's not on this site. Her profile says that she deleted it. You can probably find it on Spark, but my computer is having a hissy fit and won't load Spark for me right now, or I'd find the link for you. |D

Life Blood by hasu86. Well done, Jupe! A big thanks to you, thirteenxwishes and Angel. If you guys hadn't responded so quickly to this post, I probably would have been searching for those stories for hours.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/03/25 10:38 By Honey-Bee.
Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Looking for fics 15 Years ago Karma: 33
Holy crap, dudes! You left a link for that Visions story, which I began to read, only to find that it is incomplete! Ugh! Incomplete stories drive me insane. I know that this is a little hypocritical, seeing as how I have an incomplete story out there, but still! Waah! This story is good, and from the profile it looks like it has not been updated in a long time.

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.