Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Space Au, maybe? with guides and hunters?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Space Au, maybe? with guides and hunters?
xulchibaras
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Space Au, maybe? with guides and hunters? 1 Year, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
I'm looking for a fic that had a lot of sci-fi tropes and settings. I don't fully remember if it was set in space, but it was definitely some sort of futuristic setting.

There were warriors/hunters that were paired off with guides to help them maintain focus and sharpen reflexes. They had a psychic link with each other and could communicate telepathically. Sesshoumaru had been denying the need for a guide for a long time and though he was the best hunter, he was beginning to cause trouble or something. Kagome had been Inuyasha's former guide, and she was one of the stronger guides, so she acted as a temporary guide for Sesshoumaru, despite both of them being reluctant. But they had a high compatibility rate that made them extremely deadly and efficient together. I think bc Kagome's spiritual energy, they managed to imbue sesshoumaru's sword with, like, laser like energy?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
xulchibaras
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Space Au, maybe? with guides and hunters? 1 Year, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
I may have actually found it myself with a little more digging.

Her Voice by Kaguya's Chaos

MA for violence and sexual themes, I believe.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.