Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for a story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Searching for a story
Jennifer Levery
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for a story 5 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm looking for a fanfiction where Kagome and Sesshomaru are married but I dont think they are mates. They have twin daughters 1 is a outcast the other is popular. Kagome is hanging with an old friend who they both used to have a thing for each other and sesshomaru is around his assistant that wants to be kagome and she even altered her appearance to look like kagome. Last part I remember was when kagome and sesshomaru were fighting at the girls bday party. Any help would be much appreciated!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Searching for a story 5 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
I believe you're looking for "Love in the Time of Kimora" by Yanaaristocrat I, which can be found here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5236976/1/Love-in-the-time-of-Kimora. It is the sequel to "The Silver Dove and the Raven" by the same author.

Both stories would be rated MA on our site, for violence, mature content, and language.

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/11/19 12:25 By wiccanmethuselah.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.