Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Can You Help Me Find This Story?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Can You Help Me Find This Story?
caitlyn
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Can You Help Me Find This Story? 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
If this is the wrong place to post I apologize as I'm new to Dokuga. I'd welcome any recommendations as to where it needs to be posted should I need to remove it!

Its all sort of blurred in my memory but here goes: The jewel has been repaired, Naraku is dead. Kagome witnesses Inuyasha allowing Kikyo to drag him to hell with her. She is sent back to her time and a few years later (I think) she's back in Feudal Japan. This time she's going through a transformation of some kind. Hanyou and Youkai, I can't remember for the life of me but she attracts the attention of Sesshomaru who saves her from being raped (I think)

I remember a scene where she was in the river trying to cleanse herself and Sesshomaru thought her a silly creature for being so excited over finding milkweed.

Jaken is possessed by a demon and tries to kill them both. I think Sesshomaru's Mother makes an appearance. Sesshomaru and Kagome end up in a rather lovely lemon chapter and then in the end Sesshomaru informs her that she is already pregnant with his pup.

I know its not much help bu that's all I've got and it was years ago :/

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Can You Help Me Find This Story? 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 29
This is one of my favorites.

Kanashimi no Hate ni End of Sorrow
By: Tamysan
It is two years after the defeat of Naraku and Kagome's heartbreak of seeing Inuyasha chose Kikyou. However, Kagome is summoned back when a new danger threatens. SessKag, Completed!
Rated: Fiction M - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 67,263 - Reviews: 372 - Favs: 419 - Follows: 60 - Updated: Feb 4, 2002 - Published: Jan 19, 2002 - Status: Complete - id: 554905

www.fanfiction.net/s/554905/1/Kanashimi-no-Hate-ni-End-of-Sorrow

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA here, for adult material, so NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/12/06 08:45 By wiccanmethuselah.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.