Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic where Kagome changes the future
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic where Kagome changes the future
Marissa
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic where Kagome changes the future 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
I read this fic a long time ago, and I started thinking about it recently and I really want to read it again because I didn't finish it. Ok so Kagome makes a wish on the jewel, and she wakes up in the future, but a completely different future, and like 900 year later (from the time she was in the past instead of 500 years) everything is completely different. It's not poluted there, they have a giant dome covering Tokyo, and it filters out pollution, and they don't use gas or harmful pollutants. (sounds like a cool place to live) except when the girls turn a certain age they have go to the government facility place to be tested to see if they can become a breeder. Like a house, or live-in breeder, or a regular one I guess where they give up the baby after it's born, and go on with their life. It's to keep the demon population around. And like the color of their clothes or something determines how 'pure' they are like if they've been to first base, second base, that kind of stuff or not. And Kagome's was pure white because she had never done anything, so she gets recommended to see if she wants to be the breeder for the 'lords' of the city or not, and she finds out that InuYasha and Sesshomaru are, so she chooses them. It's a really great story, so if you know what I'm talking about please let me know!!! Or any similar ones! It would be greatly appreciated!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/09/20 15:53 By ecooli.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic where Kagome changes the future 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 72
A Breeder's World by blueribbon98

www.fanfiction.net/s/2843902/1/A-Breeder-s-World

I always thought everyone wanted to know that something they did changed the world, maybe made it a better place for everyone, but my wish did not only change the world but the future. I just never thought the consequences through and Now I am a breeder f
Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance/Humor - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Chapters: 7 - Words: 211,810 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 125 - Updated: Apr 5, 2010 - Published: Mar 14, 2006 - id: 2843902

Rated M on ff.net so consider it M/MA here on dokuga; no yims plz!

Logged Logged
Marissa
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic where Kagome changes the future 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
!!!!!! YES!! Thank you so much!! This is one of my favorite stories ever!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.