Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dokuga Award 4th Quarter - List of Nominators
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Dokuga Award 4th Quarter - List of Nominators
Abraxas
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Dokuga Award 4th Quarter - List of Nominators 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Without revealing who nominated what or the categories involved I feel I need to post this list so that the process is as transparent as it could be. This is a list of all the people who nominated; it includes folks whose nominations were rejected for various reasons. If you know you submitted nominations but your name does not appear on this list then let me know ASAP. More likely than not there could have been an issue related to the site that we need to know about. Unfortunately, what I know about technical website issues fits into a thimble, you'll have to bear with me.

Akumi
Angelicatt
Argesh
burgundyburning
chicke
Deana
Fluffy Lady
forthright
hikari hime
Inkasha Taisho
Lady Scheherazadea
Langus
LC Rose
Mamasama
Mikaela
MomoDesu
Nikki Kiraga
Nobody
Possessed
redpixie
Saholia
Tally Mark
Westernfox
Yuzuki
XxXM.WatersXxX

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Award 4th Quarter - List of Nominators 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 32
I sent in a bunch of nominations too....but my name doesn't show on this list....does that mean mine didn't reach you...or were rejected?

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Award 4th Quarter - List of Nominators 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
the list includes rejections. SO that mean he probably didnt get yours. Are they still in your nominations page Naq?

Logged Logged
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Award 4th Quarter - List of Nominators 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 32
Yes, they are. I filled out the form, and clicked "Update". I thought that it went..but I guess I was wrong.

Logged Logged

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Abraxas
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Award 4th Quarter - List of Nominators 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Your name (as naqaashi) is no where on the database so your nominations did not register for whatever reason. I suggest PM'ing me a list.

Logged Logged
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Whaaa....I don't exist?!

Logged Logged

Abraxas
Pup
graphgraph
I'm afraid not :/

This makes two people who's nominations were not registered by the system. The other person's sent me their nominations via PM and I suggest you do to ASAP. I'll process them over the weekend.

Also, just to make sure we get everything ironed out with date frames and such, I'm extending this downtime by another few days. I'm going to be traveling to GA Nov 13 - 16 and I don't know what my internet access will be; I will be back Monday Nov 17 so that'll be the date when the polls go up. I'll also adjust the official calendars so there's always a week-long downtime just to straighten out the nomination list.

Sorry for the inconveniences folks; I think this is healthy tweak to the blind nomination process though so at the end it's probably a good thing.

Logged Logged
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
Thanks Abraxas!

Logged Logged
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Award 4th Quarter - List of Nominators 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 32
Well, I'm just glad that my nominations were accepted. Thanks, Abraxas! Oh....and since you've officially made me non-existent, I've decided I shall be the offcial Resident Dokuga Spook. But I ain't no Casper.....

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.