Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Beta Needed
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Beta Needed
Aubrey Simone
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Beta Needed 13 Years ago Karma: 11
Hey guys!

Well, honestly I never thought I'd be forced to swallow my pride and ask for a beta (not just once, but twice), and alas, pigs must fly.

Anyway, I'm here because, obviously, I need a beta reader for a story of mine that's swimming around in my head. The plot is, in my opinion, new, and just in case it's not, I need a beta who will work with me to make it that way. That means no "whatever you say" people, because I don't need a yes-man. Or a yes-woman, as the case may be.

I'd prefer someone with a bit of writing experience and who is very comfortable with working with adult themes, so no YIM's, if you'd please. Although I'm good enough at catching my own mistakes and correcting them, I need someone who will correct what I don't see, as well as keep my characters in line and help with plot development.

All of that being said, please apply if you're interested and I'll contact you with further information!

Thanks in advance!

~Aubrey

Logged Logged

\"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don\'t matter and those that matter don\'t mind.\" - Dr. Seuss

~Aubrey Simone~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Midnight
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Beta Needed 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
I would be more than happy to help. I have experience. Just PM me. Only some of my stories are here, I have more on ff.net under Th3Sk8t53rG1rl. So just PM me, I would love to be your beta.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.