Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Any dog demon culture/pack fics?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Any dog demon culture/pack fics?
Little Witch
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Any dog demon culture/pack fics? 3 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2
Hi guys! After reading the first two chapters of "Not According to Plan" by freetobetired over on AO3, I'm in the mood for some fics that really go hard on the demon culture/dog demon culture/pack stuff. Like, fics where Sesshomaru has a den, fics with pack rules, fics with family-oriented pack life, etc. Anything in a similar vein to Raven-Pen's "Pack", Demonlordlover's "A Sentinel Mother" or Ladygoshawk's "Dreaming On".

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT BY WICCAN: The story mentioned above at AO3 is currently rated "Mature," which I take to mean that it will eventually include things that YIMs shouldn't view, so let's call it an M or MA for our site. A Sentinel Mother is rated MA, NO YIMs, as is Dreaming On. Pack is rated M, still too mature for those under 16.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/01/26 21:07 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted ratings required by RULES!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dunkelgelb
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Any dog demon culture/pack fics? 3 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 27
Hi! Self-promotion begins here. I'm going in this direction in my fic, 'A Twist in the Myth.' In the beginning, InuYasha's pack (InuYasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Shizu, Shiori, and Kirara) and Sesshomaru's pack (Sesshomaru, Rin, Jaken, and Ah-Un) are travelling separately, but in parallel as they hunt Naraku. Events cause the separate packs to merge into one, through a super-sexy orgy in a den-like cave (Chapters 26 through 30, 'Union of the Packs' pt. 1 through 5). Eventually, they emerge from the cave as a single pack under InuYasha's leadership.

Sesshomaru/Kagome is found in Chapter 30 (Union of the Packs - pt. 5), Chapter 36 (Between the Brothers - pt. 1), Chapter 37 (Between the Brothers - pt. 2), and Chapter 38 (Between the Brothers, pt. 3), with more to come.

Later, I'll have the united pack serve as the nucleus around which a new feudal Japanese province is founded, and I'll thrust InuYasha into the pack politics of Koga's wolf demon tribe.

Story is loaded with extremely-explicit sex scenes and explicit violence, so it's definitely rated MA. No YIMs! Read it here! I hope you enjoy it!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/01/25 15:12 By Dunkelgelb.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Any dog demon culture/pack fics? 3 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 277
sara12 wrote:
Could anyone link the other stories Little witch mentioned in her post! I couldnt find them when I searched. I have read sentinel mother so that one doesnt need to be linked. Thank you guys in advance!

Pack by NicoRavenPen, rated M, can be found here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4611/1

Dreaming On by Ladygoshawk is rated MA and can be found here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10931/1

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

sara12
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Any dog demon culture/pack fics? 3 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Could anyone link the other stories Little witch mentioned in her post! I couldnt find them when I searched. I have read sentinel mother so that one doesnt need to be linked. Thank you guys in advance!

Logged Logged
KatsumiXHime
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Any dog demon culture/pack fics? 3 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 88
I adore pack fics! Here are a few that come to mind.

Curse by Kessa (Rated M)
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6781/1?author=9208

Most of Caedes's stories have elements of pack:
Healing Carefully (Rated MA)
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9378/1

Stronger (Rated MA)
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10080/1

Opportunities (Rated MA)
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9269/1

Taking Her Destiny (Rated MA)
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9742/1

Logged Logged
Yamagomori
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Any dog demon culture/pack fics? 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 4
Vying for Dominance by ShadowWeaverTry out this one there is a whole community of Inuyoukai and Kagome has to navigate through. I just finished this one it's MA definitely even thought on FF.net there's a diff term. Happy Hunting!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/01/28 22:45 By Yamagomori Senpai.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.