Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Rise and Fall of the False God
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Rise and Fall of the False God
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Rise and Fall of the False God 3 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 81
I have actually read some talented storytellers on these sites, some I think should be published. One of the reasons why I miss Beautiful Daisy talents, with every story she improved her craft and had an insane amount of creativity.

Thank you for the recommendation and I'll be sure to read it later.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Rise and Fall of the False God 3 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
YOU MUST READ THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it is angsty as all heck. There will be tears, there will be horror, there will be disbelief... but it is a story that will suck you in, hold you tight, and keep you there until the very end.

And the best part? IT'S COMPLETE! The brilliant and talented authoress, Darkraven Haven, returned after lo these many years and completed this incredible story.

Myself, personally, I think this awesome fic needs some more reviews, so I'm posting this here so all our dedicated Sess/Kag lovers can enjoy it as well. Srsly, you want to go read this, especially if you have a little spare time during the American holiday known as Thanksgiving.

You can find it here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2537843/1/Rise-and-Fall-of-the-False-God

This story is a SOLID MA, NO YIMs!!

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Rise and Fall of the False God 3 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 66
I’m reading it now. It is so good

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
weirdlykagome
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Rise and Fall of the False God 3 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
Yeeeaaahhhh...Finally!
I went back to the story like ten days ago and then- VOila, the story was updated. I shouted so loud that my mom came running out of the kitchen, scared.
Lol!!
The story was soooo good and I am happy to have it back!

Logged Logged

Weirdly Kagome
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.