Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for an older fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for an older fic
Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for an older fic 1 Year, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Kagome I believe is a demoness who is in the western lands, but I don't remember how she got there or anything. I remember her having a conversation in sesshomaru's office with him and I believe his mother was present. Kagome was referred to as something similar to the heart of the west and I think was connected to the lands. Sesshomaru took exception to being told that they were meant to be mates and refused her, then she ran away.

She ran to either the west or the south and took refuge with naraku and kagura.

I believe that I remember kagura and kagome picking on naraku while she was staying there.

I also remember her having some kind of magical connection to the earth and or flowers, because I remember her manipulating either thorns or something like that to do with removing a curse.

I do know it's an older fic and honestly, it may be one that has been taken down, but any help would be greatly appreciated

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.