Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for kag travel with Sess
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: looking for kag travel with Sess
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for kag travel with Sess 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 20
hey guys i think this story was on ff.net

kagome is traveling with Sesshomaru
i think this story was like a drabble series basically a few hundred words for every chapter type of story (at least i think it`s been a long time since i read it), kagome tells sesshomaru bits of the future as there traveling together, Jaken is off with Inuyasha helping him with something. ( kagome finds out later he and Jaken trying to bring Kikyo back to life)

As sesshomaru brings Kagome back to the village she sees Inuyasha and kikyo comes out of the hut. Kagome heart broken and she realises sesshomaru kept her with him to distract her and gain knowledge of the future, she thought they were at least becoming friends with how close they`ve gotten since traveling together, upset she runs off goes into the forest to cry jaken later sits by her to comfort her.

Kagome thinks sesshomaru betrayed her.

kagome decides to go back home close the well.
in future kagome completing school hangs with hojo a bit she ask if he and her can date but he tells kagome he`s betrothed but they stay friends kagomes mother gets a call from hojos mother to invite kagome to their house , kagome seess a painting of her in the house and thinks she sees sesshomaru. kagome does try to go back through tthe well thinking it`s been only few yrs but apparently sesshomaru lets her know its been decades that he didnt betray her he has her go back through the well and some of the inutachis shortly hide in the well as there is a bomb about to be dropped on japan referencing the (On August 6, 1945, during World War II (1939-45)

and once kagome back on her side of the well she spends more time trying to discòver what happened to her friends and sesshomaru since then she also discovers; Rin is Hojo`s mother and that Sesshomaru lost use of his powers since the bombing. and she and sesshomaru try to be friends again i don`t really remember much more of the story at this time.

if it rings any bells please let me know if you remember the name and author of the story.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/06/11 03:35 By TourmalineBlue. Reason: more info
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for kag travel with Sess 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 20
think i found it !

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/06/11 04:18 By TourmalineBlue. Reason: update grammar
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for kag travel with Sess 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 20
Hey Guys it took all day going through my bookmarks but i finally found the Fic It`s:

Scientific Method
By: JeniNeji
COMPLETE It starts with curiosity, then a question. Often, it goes to hypothesizing and then to experimentation. It could work out for better or worse, but the real truth is that at the end, it doesn't matter. There's only knowledge.
Rated Fiction T

I`m glad i found it so i can reread it, as it`s been a long while. Happy Reading!

EDIT BY WICCAN: Here's a link for anyone who needs it: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5828/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/06/11 09:53 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert link
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.