Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for 3 older stories
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Looking for 3 older stories
trinity3000
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for 3 older stories 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
Over the last few days I remembered 3 older stories that I would love to read again, but I cannot remember their names or titles. I was hoping someone out there could help me find them.

1. The humans and demons are trying to end an old war. They decide a demon prince will mate a Miko. Kagome's family is dead and she had been raped by her brothers army friends so she is expendable. At first her and Sesshomaru do not get along and they make her wear a subjugation necklace, but they eventually fall in love and she is trusted to remove the necklace. There is a group working against the alliance and she is kidnapped at one point.

2. Kagome comes home for school and a gang has started to kidnap and rape girls. Kagome is raped and inuyasha shows up. He takes her back to the feudal Era and koga, his wolves, and sesshomaru come to the modern Era to free the other girls and take care of the gang. They take the leader back to the feudal Era and turn him into a girl so he can go through what he put his victims through...this one was really dark.

3. Kagome ends up being with Sesshomaru. I don't remember how. I do not think it was a love thing. It is in feudal times. Sesshomaru gives her a guard who is part shadow. Once his family hears that he is guarding Kagome and not Sesshomaru they want him back and Kagome has to fight his brother in order to keep him. I think she kills the brother. That is all I remember.

Can someone please help me out with some or all of these. I am not sure if these were on Dokuga or elsewhere.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Buttercream
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for 3 older stories 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
I think the second one was called You Darkness by Vyncent. I read it on Mediaminer. I cannot seem to find it now.

EDIT BY WICCAN: "You Darkness" by Vyncent can be found on Adult Fan Fiction and is rated MA on our site, NO YIMs!! Here's the link: http://inu.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544170673

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/05/13 20:40 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Mouse is misbehaving! :/
Elisha
Pup
graphgraph
I think the first one is titled Peace Treaty by piratequeen0405

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/53/1

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/05/13 22:32 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES!
Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for 3 older stories 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 71
The third one is A Demon Lords Cry by Kagome Yuki Niwa Rated MA

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4361/1

Logged Logged
trinity3000
Pup
graphgraph
Thank you so much. I can't believe you were able to find all 3 stories. I will enjoy re-reading them this week!!

Thank you!!!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.