Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fanfiction help!
sara12
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fanfiction help! 3 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey guys!

So a while back I read this fan fiction on dokuga i believe, where Kagome at one point when she comes home after mating Sesshomaru is forced to stay I her time coz her grandfather and her family are trying to force her into a marriage with Hojo. They try to use laser removal to remove the mating mark. Hojo was also mad abusive

I remember in the end she came back to the future long way around with Sesshomaru and her kids. Hojo recognizes her and tries to attack Kagome at which point Sesshomaru, due to the new rules regarding demons can attack him because Hojo threatened his family. I believe it was because Hojo tried to use holy powers on one of his kids.

Any help finding the story would be amazing!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Berny
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Fanfiction help! 3 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I think, it could be The Battle of Heart and Land by MissKatt

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!! Aaaand a link: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6403/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/11/23 18:15 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted rating - required by RULES - and link
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.